Fourth Claim Paragraph
Research by [name of expert or research group] established another fact proving the [reality/unreality] of global warming: [Insert direct quote from research that supports your thesis.]
- Measurable changes in the sea level, air temperature and atmospheric gas levels confirm a warming trend.
- A warming trend in our climate is causing the melting of earth's glaciers and ice caps which will cause the sea levels to rise and pose an imminent threat to coastal regions.
- The health of the ocean is failing due to increased temperature, causing mass deaths of fish and the overgrowth of dangerous algae.
- Models used by scientists to predict climate change generally show an overall warming trend.
- Scientific research does not prove that a current warming trend suggests imminent danger.
- There is not a large enough body of research to support the theories.
- There is not enough historical data available.
- The models used by scientists to predict climate change are unreliable and many have been proven wrong.
EasyBib Guide to Global Warming Research
NASA Home Page for Climate Change
U.S. Global Change Research Program Home Page
GLOBAL WARMING Essay example
2702 Words11 Pages
Thesis statement: It is important that governments and people solve the Global Warming problem by decreasing buildings and greenhouses emissions, cutting down the industrial waste heat, and encouraging people to use biofuel in their vehicles.
II. Causes and effects of Global Warming
A. Human activities
1. Buildings and greenhouses emissions
2. Power plants and factories heat losses
B. Natural factors
1. Increasing the temperature of oceans
2. Clearing out and burning forests and the green landscapes
3. Solar activities
III. Solution for Global Warming
A. Decrease buildings and greenhouses emissions
B. Cut down industrial emissions
C. Encourage people to use biofuel
Global Warming Nowadays, one…show more content…
It is important that governments and people solve the Global Warming problem by decreasing buildings and greenhouses emissions, cutting down industrial waste heat, and encouraging people to use biofuel in their vehicles. Researchers have found the three main sources of Global Warming: human activities (that is caused by their daily activities and its impacts on people's lives) and natural factors (which are caused by the chemical and physical impacts of natural sources) (Roleff 57- 61). To be precise, there are two kinds of human sources such as heat and gases emissions that are produced from buildings and greenhouses and heat losses that come from power plants and factories. Buildings and greenhouses emissions are heat and gases emitted from any buildings and houses activities like air-conditioning, using gas for houses and buildings activities, the radiation that come from the electrical equipment. All these reasons have largely impacted the earth's weather due to increasing the proportion of carbon dioxide (Co2). Many researchers argue that buildings and greenhouses emissions offer some benefits to the earth's weather and environment because they believe that there is only a small amount of emissions in the earth's atmosphere which keep the balance of weather on the earth (Walker & King 12). The air-conditioning systems in summer absorb hot air from buildings and greenhouses and project it directly into